Monday, April 03, 2006

Of afternoon sun and getting darker.

Today one of my colleague came from a 2 week reservist and it seemed so long since I saw him. Within that span of time, so many things happened - so many things that seemed so long ago.

Let see, I last saw him when I went MoS. Since then, I went bought so much stuff (short for shopping and listing out my purchases cos it scares me such), took time off, bought 2 pairs of shoes, attended a malay wedding, a colleague's wife gave birth. It just seemed so overwhelming. Am going to watch west side story on Friday. Yeah!

I'm getting tanner from mid day scorching sun swimming. Its so hard to swim after work these days with the stuff I get to do. If I miss my mid day swim, chances are i dun swim. Two reasons, I get plenty of flake plus the people ard me work so hard, it seems so wrong to go swim. I am under sever peer pressure. I try not to swim every day during lunch because I hate the lunchtime crowd(apparently day gym is cheaper) and because it is so not good for my aging skin. I have to keep reminding myself that I am no longer 18. Should make it a point to moisture myself after afternoon sun swim.

Thus, I only swim like 3 times a week. Last week I swam only twice cos it started raining the 3rd time I wanted to go.

No comments: