Saturday, April 15, 2006

Its a rich man's world.

I was going to blog about how great it was to have Fridays feel like Saturdays because this means that we have 2 more days of rest.

But, while waiting for blogger to load, I checked my bank account and got a little depressed. My insurance payment is dued this month and that adds up to almost a thousand for both my mum and I. The problem is I have done my usual transfer of money to my savings account and I barely have enough to pay from my normal account. Confusing eh. Well, like most people I have 2 accounts to make finances clearer. It distresses me to think that I have to transfer money back to my normal account. That would equate to not saving for this month. It makes me mentally imbalance.

Anyway I saw this ncie dress. It wasn't exactly a snug fit but I could still wear it without alterations just that I have to be extra carful not to expose my cleavage too much. I would have bought it if it were much cheaper. I initally thought there was a 15% discount but apparently this dress was in the excluded list. Why do nice things always have to cost so much.

No comments: