Thursday, May 25, 2006

Smile and show your teeth!


So, my nose has been leaking non stop for 2 days now. My lungs feel so clogged up. Its crazy and I haven't swam for 3 days. I bet I just lost all my stamina. It happens when I go under the weather. I need to weight myself. I wonder if I lost weight.

Recently I  been told that I grind my teeth at night when I sleep. Alboy told me it was this hideous loud grinding noise. Of course, I dismissed him. One week later, my dentist asked me the same question. Apparently there are some tell tale marks on the inner side of my cheeks. Damnit. Now, I either risked my teeth eroding or I have to wear a guard to sleep. Like a muzzled dog. My dentist told me to monitor the problem - I wonder how, I wouldn't know if I grind my teeth in my sleep eh.

I  been exceptionally conscious of it since then. I loosen my jaws before I sleep. However the thing is, my jaws feel extremely tight when I wake up and I am pretty sure I grinded them in my sleep. Alboy says the trick is to stuff a carrot into my mouth at night.

As if that is not enough, I have recessed gums too. That leads to my dentine being exposed and thus the most painful sensation everytime I been eating sweet food. For the longest time, I thought I  had a cavity and all my dentist tell me otherwise. So, now its because my gums are recessed. Sounding like an old woman eh. I now have to use a soft toothbrush and a sensitized toothpaste. I been using a whitening toothpaste which I shouldn't because it will cause the gums to recess even faster. Crap, how to have white shinning teeth like that??

Give me a break. I'm not that old to have all these teeth woes.

 

No comments: