Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good Tuesday to all


Its a strange phenomenon really. At 11-12midnight on Sunday, one by one my friends log off and say they need to sleep. After donkey years of working, I still cannot get used to it. Hey, these people used to chat with me till 3/4am. Nowadays I find myself totally tired by midnight too, no amount of lingzhi pills seems to be helping. I try to calculate to see if the number of awake hours are the same, but somehow I cannot seem to get the maths right. The level of physical activity during the day has definitely dropped too considered I used to have to walk to the bus stop, up and down slopes, walk everywhere. These days, my lunch time swim do not really count. I sit on my butt the whole day and mostly take a cab home.

I go to the office and I hear office aunty talk. Its like you want to shut the crap up of those people who talk, but yet want to listen intently cos the stuff they talk about is pretty out of the world. I just learnt that one of them irons her bedsheet. Who in the right mind does that? Firstly, I would want my bedsheets to be cool, ironing just gives this trapped warm air feeling. Plus, don't you toss and turn at night. Ahhh, I know why,  old hags don't make out or have toy boys to mess up the beds. Later, someone was mentioning that someone's husband made someone starched the bedsheets too. Crazy. And then the boss walks in and silence falls as they all pretend to work.

Good Tuesday to me.

No comments: