Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Knock me on my head.


I need to be knocked on the head.

Just on monday and tuesday, I was in this semi-conscious state, falling back into slumber every 10minutes or so. I slept like 16 hours a day I think. I told myself, this is not good, I need to go back to work. I even went on to think, thank goodness the next p.holiday is christmas.

Please bash me up today.

The horrid feeling of peeling myself out of the bed at 730am is just too much. I am so not a morning person. I blame the humid weather for making me think that way in the past two days. If the weather were cooler, I prob have no qualms lying in bed the whole day.

I finished book 11 of lemoney snicket and can't wait to know what happens in the end.  I am half tempted to buy the whole series. Its 160 a set. Its quite ok considering there are 13 books. What puts me off is that I know that if I wait, there is prob going to be a 20%, 30% discount some time soon. Also, I already have book 1,2,3, 11, albeit in a different cover. Plus, I know the fact is that my irritating siblings are prob going to rip the collect apart, that happened to CS Lewis and all the other collections I have. I would hesitate less if I have my own place, my own library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree! My Narnia collection also gone... taken by my cousin... when oh when can I have my own space!!!