Sunday, October 22, 2006

Where have all the dogs gone??

Its was really strange.
I been walking around in orchard and I always notice people decked in the latest designer wear, carrying handbags that cost 1k a pop, perfectly manicured nails and oh-so-diva hair. There seems to be so many of these people all around. Majority of them are young, probably plus minus my age. I always wonder how these people manage it all. Its either they were born rich, willing to spend, doing very well in their careers, or just people like me maybe except that they are more willing to spend.
 
Today, I came to the conclusion that they probably were all born rich. Its really crazy. I took the train from expo all the way back west, on the whole journey I did not even see a single designer wear on the train. ziltch. Totally Ziltch. Do all these people drive? or take cabs? Maybe my timing was a bit early for fancy people to arrive but still, totally none. What I see on the train is familes wearing sandals you buy from the heartland, pvc worn out bags, tired faces.
 
On a side note, I bought or rather Alboy bought the game Articulate. Now, lets gather a few people and play!

No comments: