Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A good read.


Today was one of those days that I wake up not knowing which day of the week it is. It has been a long time since I felt this way. On hindsight, I felt the same way on Sunday but since it was a Sunday, I gladly and promptly fell back to sleep.

 I bought The Time Traveller's Wife and am immensely happy with myself. Now I have a nice book to indulge in instead of catch 22. That I will slowly read, I plan to finish that too since it does have rave reviews. At least that keeps me happy for the time being.

Bought a pretty dress at 24 bucks too. Quite a steal. The problem with me is I keep buying dresses telling myself that it is for my malay colleague's wedding in March. But everytime I see a  nice dress, i keep telling myself that I will wear this dress instead of the previous. Now I have like 3 different dresses for the wedding. Thankfully they are all in the 20-30 dollars range. Don't need to be so fanciful for void deck reunification.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh... time traveller's wife... simply loved that book. Interesting concept and yet not confusing... and the character builtup was damn good too. Dunno if she's writing another novel soon or not