Monday, January 29, 2007

Turn turn turn turn

Its a cycle. Maybe its hormonal, maybe its the weather. I just feel slightly depressed come Sunday nights. The good thing is I have gotten used to it.

Am supposed to be studying for my malay test tomorrow but I did none of those. I checked my email, was hijacked to friendster and now am too tired to absorb anything. Methinks me will just head straight to bed.

My colleagues have been adding me to friendster and they have been putting my photo up on their profile. This sucks. I want to be faceless on the net. I have sucessfully asked all my friends not to put my photo on their blogs and these idiots just keep posting picture after picture of me. Sucks. Don't you need your friend's permission to post their picture? Maybe I am self centerd of what, I never ever put my friends picture on the www.

Actually, I wil not mind it so much if it were a group picture and faces small and unclear. I hate to be identified like this, esp if I were in a V neckline dress that reveals cleavage. Maybe I will go ask them to pull the picture down. Some of them are profile pictures somemore. OMG.

Its going to be a crazy week. I do not have such a good feeling abt it. I just want friday to come and go fast. Friday, finally. One city down another 4 more to go. Just thinking of it makes me pant. In another post, I will write about what I really think about. In short, its kinda pointless. We are but the labour to make the wheels turn.

Time traveller's wife has been so far so good. Sometimes I do wish I had the ability to see into the future, abeilt without the losing of clothes part.

OK. need to go at least read some malay. Cikgu thinks I'm his top student. No Joke. But thats just because I am the most serious about it. The others skip classes all the time. Am going to terribly dissapoint him tomorrow.

No comments: