Monday, January 22, 2007

Need a good book.

Now that I finished reading eldest, I feel slightly empty. I have been so used to being transported to another world everynight and now I feel a bit sad. Embarked on catch 22, but I keep falling asleep after 2 page. I need a better book.

I watched Apocalypto. It was gruesome - the wrong movie to be sucking on a popsicle. I felt like puking halfway. Usually gory doesn't have an effect on me, but eating and watching at the same time was a tad too much. Good thing the lead looked a bit like Jerry Yan. Next time I will just watch a bimbo show - something like legally blond.

Work is going to be trying this week. I think I made some bad blood in office. I have a feeling some people out there are starting to hate me. Everyday i feel like a racehorse running towards the finishing line, but with 2 huge sandbags pulling me down. I don't understand some people really. I hate to sound arrogant but I really think their procesing and thinking capabilities are much slower than mine. Certain things that to me are only a minor hicchup, they spend hours agonising over it, with no apparent progress in sight.

Going to do a mini asean tour coming feb-mar. Hopefully after that life will be smoother. I am also convinced everything I touch turns to rock. Since the start of this yr these things have broken - house heater, scv box in my room, hdb lift(had to walk up and down for 2 days), camcorder (twice), computer (2 computers, had a major time resurrecting them).

On a happier note, I have been swimming much faster. Partly cos I get so angry with above mentioned colleagues that I have so much pent up energy to expend during lunch. I feel my muscles hardening and I am darker. Its strange, I swim during lunch all the time but only start getting darker recently. Maybe its because I been going at noon instead of 1pm, not sure if an hour really makes that much difference.

p/s.Thanks moi for the comment - when you are less busy lets go shopping or do nails or something.

No comments: