Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Choo Choo Train..


I seem to be running after trains a lot these days.
Everyday is a adrenaline rush to get home, finish my dinner, resist that sleepiness which i always succumb too, struggle to wake up after half an hour instead of sleeping the whole night through, switch on the computer to sieve through the different offerings, look at performance, read the papers and lie down in bed to read my book. By then it will be nearly 2am and I would only read like 5 pages max before falling asleep without wearing my mouthguard.


I wake up half demoralised because I feel I did not accomplish what I set out to do the day before. Then the cycle repeats. Either I am assigning myself too many tasks or I am not being efficient enough. Somedays i feel I am somewhat quite efficient but yet i still cannot complete what i set out to do.


Sometimes I wish i were dedicated to a single cause and can just focus entirely on it.

Good thing is, I am all set for my trip to BKK 3 mths later. My tickets are all redeemed and hotel accommodation settled. One thing less to worry about.

 

No comments: