Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sunday Afternoon

Its been a while.
Been caught up with tons of work. I been at the office till 9pm or later almost every night. Recently got arrowed to do something a PHD should be doing instead. Tons of other stuff. Enough workwise.

Socially, I enjoyed going to Sentosa and playing a good word game with intellectual people. Its frustrating when you play with cheenna breeds, they just don't get it. Bought myself two dresses for the year end weddings. I would need to alter one and iron the other before I can wear it. The two dresses were pretty decent and didnt cost much. 60 for two. Pretty decent.

Makes mental note not to spurlge. Mooncake festive is coming, which means I have to spend obsense amount of money on over priced mooncakes. I so so so love the raffles hotel mooncake. That is the only reason why I look forward to mooncake festival every year. I hate all other mooncakes though. The gooey paste do not go down well with me.

Family Birthdays are going to cost me a couple of hundreds soon. Feel so poor already. I just did a check on my savings amout. I am not even close to the amount I had saved last year this time. I had initally set myself a 10% increament.

Might be going Cambodia in Oct. But with no chance to tour around.

No comments: