Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Gosh, I am falling asleep in front of the computer.
Of course I blame it on everything else, the cold stuffy non-circulating office air, why work has to start at 8+ in the morning instead of noon. I told myself I would sleep at 10pm last night but landed up taking a 45 mins nap at 7+ and then sleeping past midnight. I am always more awake at night even if my brain is totally dead.

Am sneezing more than the usual, not sure if its enough to warrant an MC. By saying that means whether it is convincing enough to fake an MC, I don't actually want to fall sick. I just found out a fren works at the clinic near my house and he has said he will issue me MCs. So happy. Not that I will take advantage of it but its always good to know you have a backup plan.

So glad I am only working a 4 day week this week, and last week. It makes me happier to think that I only have to wake up at 7am+ one more day of the week.

Listened to Rod Steward "Sometimes when we touch" in the morning, and I paid close attention to the lyrics for the first time. I was /still am quite disturbed after that. Was it a love song/break up song? Or a "we realised we are not meant for each other even though we love each other"? Or a "I broke up with you then I realised I love you"? He sang with so much emotion, it was so heartwenching. The same thoughts probably occurred to the DJ cos she said "what is he singing about" right after the song ended.  The song kinda reminded me of My Best Friend's wedding. So heartwrenching. I curse at Cameron Diaz everytime I watch the show.   How awful it must be to love a guy for 9 years , not admit it and be bridesmaid at his wedding.

 

No comments: