Monday, April 04, 2005

My weekend

I had a relatively good weekend.

I went had a fabulous seafood dinner on Friday. I ate like 5 crab pincers and a whole lot of other stuff. It was fatanbulous. I went Indochine afterwards. It was my first time there. I always dissed the place as tacky because of the nemo layout and how people seem to be crowding outsider leeching free music.

So, I went into Indochine. There was really nothing there except that the washareas in the toilet were unique. There is no sink. You step on this black rubber dot on the floor to turn the water on, the water then flows onto this slopping piece of plastic and is drained away. Cool. Besides that, Indochine is so not happening. It didn't help that I was in my work clothes aka scrappy jeans and T-shirt. To wear a T-shirt to a club is a felony.

I also managed to go to a wedding, both church and lunch and watch 2 movies this weekend!.
It was simply great. Although once again, I wished I did not have to go to work tomorrow.

So long.

No comments: