Friday, May 13, 2005

Hungry

9.30pm Friday night and I am blogging. I was meant to be out!

My stomach is so queasy, it has been the whole week in fact. Eating too little at lunch did me in. I had been eating free food that was meant for the customers at my office. It used to be enough but there was a sudden surge of people recently. As a result, I eat not enough. I do not eat a proper lunch after that because it would make me overly bloated.

I still have zero food in my stomach now. Its feels miserable.
I told my parents not to buy my dinner thinking I would be out of the house eating dinner by now.
Alboy flew my aeroplane so now here I am starving. It was expected, but I didn't think it would happen. If you get what I mean. Its hard to think when your blood sugar level is low.

*grits teeth* needs to go find ice cream to eat.

No comments: