Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Yeah. Yeah Yeah

Ok, this is going to be short and fast because I am darn tired. I was going to procrastinate it yet again but decided otherwise.
I have so many things I want to blog about!! I am like a boiling cauldron of hot soup!!

Like how I spent 2 hours on the bus on Saturday Night. I almost suffocated to death in the bus. I hate it when bus drivers deliberately driver slow, it makes the bus jerk. Oh btw, the trip was from YCK to Jurong. So no fun.

I also wanted to complain on how I spent another 2 hours locked inside Nokia care center to get my phone repaired. The service is terrible. The customer service reps were all bengs and lians or had a very agonizing look on their face. I had 2 whole hours to scrutinise everyone of them. Will elaborate more when I do not feel like I need to go sleep.

Eating so much Dim Sum on Sunday was worth a mention too but it will pass.

I just wanted to say that I am so happy today. Remember very little makes me happy.
I met up with Yumin, Justin and Desmond. It was great! We had dinner at Scotts. Nice and cheap.
We had a very healthy conversation going at dinner too. We bitched about plenty of things but the conclusion was

I quote

"All guys are potential rapists" - Justin, 24, Full-blooded male
"All guys are bastards. All girls should be wary" - Desmond, 24, yet another full blooded male.

Guys, you finally made some sense after all these years. What took you so long?

I am so very happy because all three of them though that I grew taller. Ain't that the best thing in the world? I am thoroughly convinced my heels were not that high. I need to go take my height. For some strange reason, they also thought that I applied lipstick. GJ passed the same comment too when he met me. I'm sure my lips are not all that kissable right. Ahhaaaaa.

So happy. I realized that I talk to Alboy only 10 mins a day, and much of it is dead air and sound fillers but I don't really care. I should really meet up with my friends more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cough cough*

I object! I would have made that same statement years ago! So I was "making sense" all along =)

And I want to qualify my statement: all guys are bastards, but some guys try not to be bastards. There's a difference.

Gentlemen are guys who tried to be proper and nice to ppl, including girls. So girls could feel safer in front of them. But they still need to be wary, cos some guys act gentlemen to get close to females. Not easy to discern until you know the guy for a long time