Thursday, May 19, 2005

Should I go Zouk tomorrow?

ML has invited me but it seems like I might not be able to make it despite having no plans.
I am terrible at making tons of excuses, but they are in some way valid.

I need to swim after work. I swim every work day. Almost. At least 4 times a week. I skipped Monday because I went to the Tangs sale which I bought only one green top which i cannot wear because I need to alter the straps first. This means I have to swim tomorrow. Have have Have. Yes, I am that compulsive.

I had planned to cut my hair after that, which is dumb because this would mean I would have to get my hair washed 3 times within 3 hours. First at the pool, then at the hair dresser, than at home to wash off the rubbish they always have to apply on the hair after they cut it. This would also mean that by time I cut my hair, it would be at least 9pm., which makes me too late to meet ML at Zouk.

Complicated siah.

It gets more complicated. I would have to look reasonably fashionable to step into Zouk. This is impossible if I go directly from work. I would never make it in time even if I skip my swim and haircut.

Anyhow I hate the smoke enough to give Zouk a pass.

No comments: