Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Its a warm day

I have so many things to blog, so many thoughts to verbalize but I either am too tired or get too lazy.

It was a good day today, I didn't go to the office but was instead horsing around at a tradeshow. My feet ache from standing 8 hours today but change from routine work is good.

I found that I really like fish soup. My mum makes the most wonderful fish soup. I have been having fish soup like 3/4 times a week. Its fantastic, totally healthy and absolutely wonderful. I consider myself healthy. I have fish like 4 times a week, a lot of fish each time too. Its all nicely boiled. I swim like 4 times a week. I also eat ice cream everynight. How lovely is that. *hugs myself*

I had wanted to complain about guys like GJ after reading his post. No offence dude. I just do not understand how guys expect so much out of a girl. He already has a mould of her and all the other girls simply pale in comparison. Its so sickening. If it were Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise blogging, I might be more understanding. They are gorgeous but come on, most guys are so damn fudgy. Its a different story if you are rich or have a penthouse the size of Remy Shaw's. If you the average plain joe, please go smack urself on the wall.

I bought tickets to StarWars. Its not premiering till 19th May but I bought tickets at midnight on the 1st of May. There wasn't even a queue. I was expecting people all dressed like darth vader or clutching light sabers snaking a Q. But it was so quiet. The force is weak. I was first at the box office when the lady went , "Our first show is on 19th May 11am, 2 tickets?" I was like ,"hmmm...no, 2 tickets for 21st May 7pm instead"
She must have thought that I escaped from woodbridge.

Its sweltering hot these days. MM Lee, please aircondition the whole of Sg. So warm so warm.

2 more days to weekend.

12 more days to the next p.hol. All hang on in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe. My bad.