Sunday, May 22, 2005

Watched Star Wars

Watched Star Wars today and had a free meal.

Star Wars was too much hype. Tons of special effect and it mainly was to conclude the saga. George Lucas had us all nicely twirled around his little finger.

Free meal at this fish place which looked a lot like Fish and Co at 5th floor at PS. Gosh, I can't even remember the name of the place. Its right by the escalator. We walked in delighted that some eating place was still serving at 10.30pm. I asked when the last order was and the manager chirpily replied, "oh, we area not open yet". He then led us to our seats and told us that the food is free and we can order all that we like. It was kind of unbelievable. It felt strange at first, as if they will poison our food but I was way too hungry to really care. So, I ordered my fish and ate it. Its really like fish and co. However, because the meal was free, I feel obliged to do a little publicity for them. Go try them. 5th floor PS, right by the escalator, next to Kopitiam.

Need to go eat icecream now.

No comments: