Sunday, June 19, 2005

The nipple

What if you accidentally saw someone's nipple? You were not supposed to see it but it was a very bad case of zao geng?

Alboy had the privilege of such a sighting. First, let me set the record straight, its not my nipple.

We were having dinner with a bunch of my frens when he saw the nipple.
I am not talking about seeing a girl without her bra and the nipple peering through, but a nipple, a nipple, you get it?

The girl was seated two seats from him. She was wearing this v-neck top. It wasn't the least bit revealing. She was not the voluptuous kind. No ample cleavage. More like a airport really.

Let me digress a little, I came to a conclusion that most girls from my secondary school have rather decent size breast. I ran through the list of my secondary school friends and we all turned out fine. Ironically, for some strange reason, the girls I know from girls school have undernourished breast. I should share this theory with secondary school friends and have a good laugh.

Back to the nipple, according to Alboy because I did not see the nipple at all, her top flapped when she sat up. It fell forward and created a slit.

You would have think that the bra would be there. The bra was there but apparently, the bra was loose and it fell forward too, exposing the nipple. I argued with Alboy that it was not possible for the bra to have malfunction. He claims that she was so underdeveloped and was probably wearing a cottony bra, the type that would fall forward. I still do not understand it actually. He added later on that it was probably bee dees.

Alboy claims that it was the most frightful thing that he saw because the areola area was so huge. He said it was like this one glob of stained ink on her chest. He says that he sighted the nipple more than once. Whenever he turned to face her, the nipple was there. It only disappeared from sight when she was leaning backwards.

He made it sound like a wretched experience. He concluded that huge nipple mounts on small breasts and that normal sized nipples rests on decent size breasts. Whatever. He probably has seen his fair share of breasts to conclude so.

Here's the thing, he is convinced that the guy sited opposite him saw the nipple too.

So, if YOU(points finger) seen the nipple, please let me know. I want more details...Hur hur hur..I am still a little unconvinced how one can accidentally expose oneself this way.

No comments: