Sunday, June 26, 2005

Going Manila tomorrow

Ah great, I had so many things to blog about in the week but I didn't get down to it.
So, here I am wanting to write the things I wanted to write, but I cannot remember a single thing. Am going to Manila tomorrow. Please don't tell me to get dried mangoes, everyone has been telling me so.

Its going to be end of June when I get back. End of the month. End of half a year. Time does fly doesn't it.

I watched Batman Begins. I thought it was a little slow and boring in the middle. I was never a batman fan. Katie Holmes looks werid, ugly in fact. She looks so much better in the tabloids beside Tom Cruise. I think Christian Bale is ugly. He looks a bit like John Trovolta IMHO. I love the gadets he has though. Its fanastic. Money really does wonders eh. The movie was not worth $9.50. $9.50 leh. Bloody expensive.

So, here it is. Fwah.

No comments: