Monday, June 13, 2005

Wonderful weekend

I had the most wonderful weekend. I am just quietly smiling to myself as I think about it. I want to gush about it all in this entry but the words seem to trip themselves over.

I love being able to eat Ya Kun kaya toast for breakfast at the Far East Branch. They always mean something to me. If you see me there for breakfast, it probably means that I had a great last night.

I love sleeping on a water bed. It used to give me backaches because it sinks in. I learnt the trick for a good night sleep. Sleep right next to a heavier mass. The heavier mass will make the area you sleep on float. No more backaches!

I love sleeping when there is a lovely and wonderfully familiar scent next to you. It makes everything so cosy.

I love having the way Alboy reaches out.

I love a lot of other things. I really really can't seem to word them. I could write a whole essay on it but it will be too mushy and rated R21.

I should have weekends like this more often. Really.*silly smile*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cough cough... i think your readers know what you saying

Handsel said...

cough cough? I had a great weekend..thats abt it really.