Saturday, June 04, 2005

All things good and nice

I now have very pretty nails and toes. Its painted a light shade of pink. Its pinkish white actually and on my thumbs are nice little flowers design. I wanted them on my big toes too but the manicurist sneaked away. What a sight. I hope they last till cf's wedding next sat!

I did a Brazilian too. Its absolutely fantastic. Stop squirming. Its not as pain as you imagine. Its this stinging sensation when they ripped the strip from your skin and that's about it really. I recommend everyone to do a Brazilian. Guys too. I have always wonder if guys prefer a male or female therapists. Alboy says guy therapists are wuss and he would feel extremely vulnerable. He wouldn't be comfortable with a female too. I found out that there are only male therapists for guys. Some guy, please go do a Brazilian and tell me how you feel, pleaseeee.

I went to the dentist too. I went to a very high class dentist at Ngee Ann City. They play Mr Bean on TV when they do your teeth. Its a scam really. The only reason I bothered to travel all the way to town on a Saturday morning is that I wanted to do a X-ray of my teeth without paying. The clinic is under the AIA panel of dentist which I can go to free.

I figured that I needed a set of dental records somewhere, just in case a tragedy struck and they need to identify me. This was what happened to Weiqiang, his body was eventually found by his dental records. It was a very very good thing, he is finally accounted for and I think such a closure is extremely important to his family.

Back to my dental visit, the dentist made me go back a second time to finish clearing the tartar and to polish my teeth. Why can't she do it all at one visit? My other dentists could. I suspect that she was unwilling to work beyond 1pm and because the clinic is so high class, all the dates all fully booked till 6 weeks later. Ridiculous ain't it. But, I had all my x-rays done and am happy.

I then was chauffeured home in a Mercedes Benz. I was the only passenger from Orchard all the way home. No one else wanted to board the bus at all! Anyway, who would be heading West from town at 2pm on a Saturday. Everyone's traveling in the opposite direction. It was fantastic really.

Going off to eat some ben and jerry's, and yes, I am finally going Taiwan. Booked my tics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... I finally tried a BRAZILIAN. It's my first time n Oh my... the feeling is so surreal. Trust me.. They really different from the normal ones. Although, they might burn a hole in ur pocket, u will never regret it!!





Well.. guys out there.. Watta u waiting for ??
Quick, go n get urself n cup of Brazilian coffee n enjoy the wonderful taste of this high quality drink !!

Handsel said...

now that is corny.

Anonymous said...

Well...What to expect from someone tht does nothing but "eat grass" at home everyday ? Ha ha

Handsel said...

hahha, i so knew it was u.