Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Am having a headache now.

Am having a headache now.

Its the kind of headache where you feel starved of oxygen, you head throbs away and you have to press your head in a certain direction against the pillow when you sleep.

I had a dream/nightmare over the previous issue. My heavy heart tells me that my chances are gone, but yet I can't help holding on to this tiny tiny piece of hope. Afterall, it will only be one week tomorrow. Pls.

I believe this is all an attest to what goes around comes ago. I had the chance to drill/tekan/embarrass so many people. I treated them lightly, and found them pesky. Then, I already knew one day the tables will turn and I will be in their position. I guess what I did, regardless of job function, took away a lot of my karma points.

To happier stuff, I have a new Toshiba DVD player. I got it free. Alboy bought a humongous TV and he was bargaining hard with the salesguy. The price was slashed but it wasn't as attractive as Alboy wanted. Neither wanted to bulge, so I whisper to Alboy to ask him to throw in a DVD player instead. So they did, after some haggering, and now I have the DVD player. Fantastic. Except that it is playing on my 14 inch mono input TV which was won in a lucky draw years ago. I believed I was like in lower secondary then. So, you know how when you play vcd/dvd, they always make a landscape out of the image with those two slabs of black above and below, this makes the actual image on my tv even smaller. Its like only 10cm tall.

Anyway watching TV does not interest me, I hooked it up to make sure it was working, slotted a dvd in, then switched it off and went to read a book instead. I surprise even myself sometimes.

Need to sleep and clear my mind. And rid the heavy heart too.
Nights

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dun think too much babe. All will turn out for the better. =)