Monday, August 08, 2005

What has a girl got to do these days?

I so know Cleo is not the magazine I should read when there was a technology section and one of the question was

" What's the difference between digital zoom and optical zoom?"

Kok. *slaps myself on forehead*

Doesn't the whole world already know this?

Don't ask me why I was reading Cleo in the first place. I actually bought the magazine. This is the second issue I bought. The first was out of sheer curiosity, this issue - I had sneaked it into Alboy's purchases when he was paying for petrol. I figured that since I wasn't paying for it, why not? Cheapo eh.

Anyway, I still cannot figure. They recommend clothes and accessories that are so so so expensive and yet explain the difference between digital and optical zoom. I mean, if those girls can afford the clothes and all, they would be of some intelligence at least. Most of us work darn hard for our money k.

On a separate note, I saw a pretty dress at woman's secret the other day.I would have bought it if not cos I think it was a little too expensive and mainly cos the material was so thin, you could see my multicolored underwear from beneath.

I have no idea why things these days are so expensive. Everything nice is like at least 60/70 bucks.

I still cannot decide if I have enough clothes or too little clothes. My take on it is that I do not have enough clothes. Most guys will think otherwise. But hey, I feel that I really don't. A girl has simply too many occasions to go to, to dress up for, and to look stunningly good. Be it casually stunning good, or formally dressed stunning good, wedding dinner stunningly good..u get the drift. Its just too hard. It gets tiring really.

ML came up with a wishlist for her bday, and I am inspired to do one too. Afterall, my bday is all but 4 months away. You can start to save up now.

In no particular preference.
- a external harddisk, the more G the better.
- a new digital camera, equivalent to my sony T1. I like the T1 but it simply doesn't work well without flash
- a facial package
- a manicure, pedicure package sounds good too
- nice bling blings
- an eyeliner (for some strange reason I myself cannot fathom why it is in this list)
- a new PC
- nice shoes (yes, I am still thinking about whether I really need that lovely pair of shoes from 9west)
- nice handbag for every occasion ( I hate handbags for the reason I don't own a nice one, and that its just too hard to find the right fit)
- a nice dress for the many weddings I have to attend
- many tubs of different flavored Ben and Jerry's (comfort food)
- a car would be nice too
- more clothes.
- shopping vouchers

hahahha, and loads more.

1 comment:

moi said...

I SO totally agree with you!
Guess we are seriously in the same boat - one that's leaking in water :)