Saturday, January 07, 2006

2006 so far so good

Ok, I been wanting to blog since forever but have yet to do so.

Point 1: Do not ever go to Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant on the 5th floor of Ngee Ann city to eat. It the one just beside Seoul garden. Its terrible terrible terrible, horrible. Trust me.

First the seats were placed so closely to the next table, to close for you to really eat without listening in to the conversations around you. It did not help that they placed us next to gays and we had to endure listening to their exploits. Its the first time I hear gays talk abt their exploits and who was a good catch because he drove a Beemer 5 series and who wasn't. Gross.

The food and service is really really bad. The roasted goose meat was fatty cold tasteless. The veg and pork ribs took 30 mins after to arrive. 30 mins leh. I was fuming. Service was so bad. Guess what, the veg, pork ribs were tasteless too. Its that kinda tasteless that make you feel like vomitting. Its that gross. Really really bad. The more I ate the more pissed off I got.

Alboy actually went to complain to the manager in charge. So, take it as a sign that the food is really really not worth eating. Ususally I bitch and he is the nice one. This time round, he was furious too.

We had to wash everything off with Haagen Daaz ice-cream afterwards.

It was terrible.

Point 2: One of my resolutions was to meet up with more friends this yr. Well, I met up with my JC mates and would have went to Settlers if they did not close so early. However, my dad was bellowing at me at going out so much. I counted and it was just Thurs and Friday. So dud. Ok, I prob be out sat and sun too but its like so dud. I dun like doing the cny spring cleaning much anyway.

Point 3: So, I got back into my regular swimming routine now that I am no longer on leave. I swam 3 times this week, there were only 4 working days. I went to cut my hair on the missing day cos it was raining. Finally eh. There was an increased number of people in the gym. Esp the ladies. It so irritating. I bet it was everyone's new yr resolution. I expect that increase to last prob 1 mth after cny before everyone starts procrasinating. Usually I am the only one in the pool or maybe 2 more stray cats. Now there are like 5/6 people there not counting me. The pool only has 4 lanes. 2 of which does not end properly, meaning you have to an awkard turn to swim back.

Verdict: 2006 so far so good.

1 comment:

Guojun said...

Blog more!! Blog more!!