Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Shit.

I was fantastic today. I completed all my chores in less than 2 hours.

I sent my pants to alter, sent my shoes for repair, got the part number that I wanted. I only forgot to go to the library because it slipped my mind but mostly because Orchard was too crowded and I was getting squashed so I scurried to my safe hole - the MRT station back home.

Pt aside, I wanted to blog about my msn conversation with Emily yesterday.

The topic was Shit.
Question: Does your shit float or sink?

I noticed my shit used to float, recently it has been sinking. Emily's shit sinks and floats occasionally. We concluded that her shit is more compact than mine. Air floats what. Splattering shit is the best cos it creates the most wonderful design on the otherwise pristine white towel bowl. Personally, I love splattering lao sai shit best.

I also learnt that Emily has to wash her butt after she shits, so when she is outside, she wets toilet paper, stuff them in her butt crack and uses the butt cheek to squeeze. And, I thought I was the weird one.

We then discussed about the different peeing sounds. When you are a lot to release, the peeing sound can sometimes become squeaky. When guys pee, there is the pee, then a break, before the final pee. Dung calls it emptying it all. I think its like the peristaltic motion when they cum. In waves.

One of my biggest fantasy is to walk in with a super soaker when Dung pees or shit. Shit is better, cos its harder to shop shitting and retaliate.

1 comment:

Guojun said...

You are weird....