Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Vinny

You notice how some people are really pessimistic and all they do is to bring you down.
Its like their ying yang is not balanced and a dark cloud forever looms above their heads.

Its disgusting really, irritating first then disgusting.

Lets talk about Vinny. I am not afraid to using his name will jeopardize our friendship because he doesn't know this url and he once told me blatantly in my face, "I have no time to read other people's crap"

Vinny is depressing. He is all negative.

Vinny is forever late when we meet up. He acts as if he owns the time, and he chooses whenever he wants to arrive. I understand that some people have really busy schedules and have no choice. Vinny is no where that busy, in fact, I suspect he spends most of his time cooped up in a miserable Lab. He arrives late, makes no warning and appears. He lurks around trying to find us after we shift to another location. Call us duh! But no, he takes great pride in locating us. Duh.

He has nothing good to say about anything. My boss once told me ,"If you have nothing good to say, shut up.". Vinny would be a mute then. He is forever mulling over some fact. When all of us are merrymaking, he always have to pour the cold water. Plus, it says depressing things in a totally dead pan voice with a face that you just want to smash against the wall.

Vinny stinks. I think he re-wears clothes too often or he just scrimps on soap.

I can go on and on..but I should stop because afterall, Vinny has been nice to me. He takes all my bantering without screaming back at me. He has told me some stuff he doesn't go around telling the whole world. He is really fine. He only flaw is that he mulls and mulls.

However, Vinny has recently been on a different frequency way too often. He talks to you thinking you are yoda. He thinks you automatically understand the context and content of his mulling, without giving specifics. You have to think ahead when he speak to you. Please, Yoda I am not.

Today, he pissed me off again.

I am leaving for Mersing tomorrow and we have asked him to come again. He eagerly agreed at first thinking I was some other girl. When he found out that he was speaking to the wrong girl, his horse face sunk to the ground. He is still going because I suaned him crudely and loudly over dinner at Tiong Sang Porridge. Now, he is being a prick and complaining that he doesn't have details, which is strange because none of my other friends complain. Oh yes, we been to the same Mersing place 10 millions times. What details do you want???

He is behaving like the period guy - suffering from pms.

Anyhow, I will simmer down, ignore him and eagerly await tomorrow.
Clear skies!!

Edit: I wrote this because Vinny pissed me off again. But seriously, he is not that vile. He does have his good points. When I am feeling delirously happy, I will elaborate.

No comments: