Thursday, January 13, 2005

There you go...

Ok, I promised Guybrush that I would blog today.

So here its goes, its 3.30pm and I am at work now. The office is so quiet because half of them have gone to Msia for an event.

I am left with 3 guys, none of which are eyecandy. Let me describe them,.

Guy no 1, lets call him Kng. He is short, darn short, I think 1.65m. I look taller beside him, of course in my heels. He spikes his hair up, its supposed to be cool but it makes him look dirty. Talking about hygiene, he behaves like a dog. He is forever scratching himself unconsciously. There is this secret wink among the girls whenever he does his doggy moves. I always think that he wears shirts that are longer than his body length, as such, it makes him look shorter. Thank goodness, he is rather competent at his work. As a colleague, he is fine. As a person, I don't think I like him that much. As potential bf material, nah, I will never recommend him to any of my gfs. You paint the picture yourself.

Guy no 2,lets call him PK. PK stands for Pai Kia. He changes his wallpaper 3 times a day. Its always those Dragon ball looking characters. He was stopped at the causeway once to go for urine test, because the police thought he was on drugs. He had his driver license revoked because he was speeding at 150km/h in his probation year. He claims he was tailgating and did not realise the speed. I think its crap. I suspect he smokes because there is that awful stench but he claims otherwise. He has just joined for a week, I hope he turns out fine. So far he is ok, except that he stutters on the phone and sounds like he wants to bash you up.

Guy no 3. lets call him Pigeon. His name rhymes with Pigeon. He is stoned. He keeps the ear piece in his ear even when he is not on the phone. In fact, he is hardly on the phone. I caught some quiz paper on his table ,"Who said what." and he filled up the answers. Very free eh. Sigh.

Its now 5.54pm. Ploughed through today. No, I did not take 2 hours to blog, I was distracted.

The good news is, I will be going Mersing to stargaze soon. Yeah. I am deliriously happy. The others are interested too yeah!

Also, I might be going Austin. Cool. Tataz


No comments: