Sunday, January 23, 2005

Too pricey?

Would you pay $268 for a spectacles frame??? *ouch*

I have been looking for nice frames. I decided that I needed a pair of specs to wear just in case my contact lenses fail me. My eyes have been getting more n more irritated with my lenses these day. Its either oozing shit, or I have one dry eye, one pain eye.

Anyhow, I saw this really nice red frames today. Should have taken a photo of it but I think optician will probably bash me if I do so.
Its really nice. I tried other frames too, somehow the rest just do not cut it.

But spending so much on a frame is sinful. Perhaps, it was because I saw it in Paris Miki, I am sure they overprice items. Maybe, it will be cheaper in a neighborhood store, but I doubt so.

On a happier note, I bought a purple top. I initially wanted pink but they ran out of pinks.
I bought a blue top too. Plus a maroons top.

Yeah, my CNY shopping is halfway done. Now, I just need to match the stuff that I bought.

1 comment:

Guojun said...

Hmm... I got many friends who spend up to 3/4 hundred for their specs... so 200 plus for the frame might not be that ex... but then again, if you are not going to wear it much, then maybe its a bit too much to pay...