Saturday, January 21, 2006

Eat and puke

Today I ate till I vomitted. As in v o m i t t e d. Sounds anoexic doesn't it.

I had dinner at Brazil Churrascaria at Chimes. The plan was to eat BBQ Jap food but it was too crowded, so we looked at the directory and headed for BC. Afterall, its a meat place and I am a meat person.

At BC, they cook theur meat over a griller. The passador will then come to your table with a large skewer of one type ofmeat and start slicing pieces onto your plate with a sharp knife. The knife is really sharp, its a bit intimidating at times imho. Then, another guy appears with another skewer with another type of meat.

I think I ate soo much meat. I was quite enthu about it at the start cos I was relatiely hungry. I never said no when they came the first 10 times. Each time they slice off meat, its at leat 3 chunky slices. After 20 mins, I felt so faint. My head was light and all the blood was in the stomach. I got so so so sick. The meat was tasty but after a while, it all tasted the same.

Then, I started feeling like i needed to burp. Thankfully I can burp unlike susu. I felt so queest. It would have helped if we left and walked about, but no, Alboy continued eating. He even had to undo his pants button. When he was finally done, I had to like stop myself from vomitting at least 3 times.

We walked out, I burped and immediately vomitted. I think I vomitted the fruits at the very end and like 3 mouthful of meat. Not too bad. I thought I would empty my whole stomach.

We were the only chinese there, and the smallest size. The rest were fat angmos. There was this one guy that was at least twice my size. It figures anyway, only angmos can gorge themselves like this.

For $39, it was not too bad but I don't think I ever want to eat there again.

After I puked, I had this big craving for bubble red tea with pearls. I so miss those bubble tea crazy days. I really enjoy bubble tea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey stop rubbing it in ok... I can't burp and I can't puke intentionally ok.. that is so sad. Good that you managed to puke it all out. Don't be like me.