Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sleeping beauty

Its amazing, I sleep 16 hours a day and I feel sleep now. How wonderful, except that I have stuff to do.

I got arrowed big time at work. Because I am in between job scopes, I do everything. Plus they never had a position like this before, so no one knows what my new job scope, including my boss and me, is. Thus, they load me. Its nothing much at the moment, but I do hate programming so, and I have been arrowed to write a program. I dun even know what the main function of it is. Sigh. Help. Enough about work.

I did a $8 pedicure. It was great cos it was $8, else it was nothing fantastic. I hope the colour lasts till cny. As usual, they tried to sell me a package. $380 for 10 times pedi +mani. It was quite cheap really, esp after I bargained it to 15 pedi +5 mani instead. But then again, why would I want to pay so much at a go? I mean its nice to get your feet done, but I don't need to do it every month. I rather do it as and when I feel like it.. so it will feel more like giving myself a treat then a routine. No doubt I pay more per time this way, but I feel it makes more money sense. I think I only went for 5 , 6 pedi in 2005. At least 2 of which were promotional prices.


I am going to BKK at the end of Feb. For work but I guess I will get to play. If I had remained at my old position, I would be going Austin again in 2 weeks. This time, I will arrange to stop by at LA. I so want to go LA. I guess I have to give that up. I might be going Austin in August, but if I do, I be travelling with my boss and I would not be able to stopby anywhere. Its too tiring just going all the way there and back. The perk is to be able to stop by at a fun city.

Bought tics to MOAG tomorrow. Yeah.

No comments: