Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Neanderthals should be banished.

sigh. i am attempting to reblog because i am feeling very unsettled. I do not like the face that my thought were eated up by cyberspace. *swears again*
>>
i have so many thoughts today. i wanted to blog so many things. it did not help that blogger ate my previous post. my mind is like typhoon frances.

funfact : anyone knows the difference between hurricanes, typhoons and willy willy? I wrote the answer in my blogger-ate-up-blog, but i am now too pissed to elaborate. beg me and i will tell u.

Ever sympathtise with the intelectually-imparied? Don't. They do not deserve it.

Some people just do not have the same amount of braincells and synapses as the rest of us. To work with these imbeciles is excruitating. They make work inefficent and drag you down. Its like taking a step back for every two step ahead. MOM should like make everyone take a test and label these people neanderthal should they fail to attain a certain score. Needless to say, nanderthal should not be given work permits.

A neanderhtal joined as receptionist at the place where i toil 11 hours 5 days a week. Let me describe what she looks like.

N should be about 28 years old. N wears make up the way they teach you in 'makeup for idiots'.
N faithfully applies eyeshadow everyday, wears mascara and concealer. Oh, she wears framless eyewear too. Now who in the world will doll your eyes and wear specs? Duh. But then, the workings of a neanderthal vastly differs from ours.

N ususally dons a skirt, but she has to wear sandals with her skirts. Not tevas or nike sandals, as in sandals sandals. Oh Fashion Police, where art thou?

N's sole responsibilty is to pick up calls and meet courier guys. Simple enough. Nah, N has to make a mess of everytask assigned to her. Time is of essence is a delivery job and N is totally oblivous or perhaps cannot comprehend this fact. It is frustrating. When she has to enter description in the description field of forms, she enters numbers. I hear that a picture paints a thousand words but I never knew that number describes.

Anyway, the more I recount, my blood reboils. and remember, this is the second time i had to think about it since since blogger ate my first blog. *swears again* Enough about N.

Next.

I am aging. I was told that the collagen structure in my skin is dengerating. *wails* This symptom is for the above 30. I am way younger. Anyway, if my collagen is dengerating, yours has probably collpased. This is because, chances are I have better skin than you. And you know its true.

Dang told me today that he misses me. I think its the weather. dang said that because he misses me exceptionally today, he has decided to get me a jabra once i change my mobile plane to free incoming. Damn M1, i am still serving my two yr bond. Anyhow, i negotitaed with him and exchanged my jabra for lingerie. flirty lingerie is always nice. la senza is finally here...and hmmm..i decided i like rainy days.

long enough reblog. fwah. this better upload.


No comments: