Thursday, September 30, 2004

Handsel on leave tomorrow!

Yeah!!! I’m on leave tomorrow!!!! *dance wildly across the room*


For the record, I have only taken two days of leave so far. The first was when I had to go for my convocation and the second was to go star gazing.


My itinerary tomorrow? Bum around and go swimming. Handsel is intoxicated with happiness. *breaks into yet another wild dance*


Plus, I will be going to KL and BKK soon.


Accommodation in BKK is really cheap. It is like 900BHT/night. Its 32BHT to 1 USD. Do the math yourself. I will be housed in Siam Beverly Hotel. Sounds like Beverly Hills accommodation? I WISH!!!


The website advertises this:
· Individually Controlled Air conditioning
· Private Bathroom with hot and cold water and both bathtub and shower
· Television with in-room movies
· International Direct Dial Telephone
· Mini bar
· Refrigerator


Woa..sounds like any other hotel eh. That’s what I’m worried about. The marketing industry is unscrupulous, be forewarned. If I were a guy, the apt description would be "scared till my balls shrunk" , and thankfully, I have no balls.


I cannot imagine what it feels like having your scrotum hang out of your body. I can picture guys telling me "nah, its part of the body", but come on, be truthful, most guys treat their dick as an external object, lavishing it with tenderness and not to mention, constantly stroking it. Some penises I know even have names. *wink*


Anywhow, I have decided that I will be upbeat about my coming trip. This is despite of the fact that I may have to drive up to KL and take a budget airline to BKK. *crossly my fingers tightly that I get a decent flight up to BKK*


No comments: