Monday, October 25, 2004

20 minutes to blog

Ha, I switched the television set on all ready to watched America Next Top Model but it doesn't start till 10pm. Apparently, there is true files or unsolved case or whatever on television. That leaves me 20 minutes to blog. Yayayya, I enjoy watching ANTM, its absolutely bitchy, they catfight and the girls are so bimbo. Even the judges are bitchy too. Tyra has a receding hairline in my opinion and I swore I looked at her from every angle, and my verdict still is that she is not the least bit pretty. I have never seen a younger picture of Janice Dickenson but she is ugly too.

Yay, Just heard thunder. I love the rain. At night especially.

I finally did my claims for my BKK trip. Woa, I actually spent quite a bit despite my earlier silent resolution that I will not buy anything. I spent almost 200SGD on myself.

I bought like 20 over pairs of earrings. Dung said it isn't too much because a girl can never have enough accessories and shoes. See, that's why I still fawning over him.



Nice right.

I bought lingerie too. Its so beautiful there. And its 60% off. Wonderful stuff. Women's secret here is always overpriced. I bought a few other useless things too. A fake Man U jersey for my brother, it was overpriced. I knew the guy was making a blast off me, but I didn't feel like bargaining partly because he spoke good English and because he was nice to me. He was handsome too.

I bought useless stuff too. Like a top which I couldn't wear because the fit was so bad. Like the boxers with the horny devil prints all over it for Dung. Dung found it tight. Big arse I say. Nevertheless, he paraded in it for me. Oh, I spend money on a half hour foot massage as well.

It was a guy who massaged my feet, strange, I would have think it would be a girl caressing my leg instead of a guy. I say leg because the foot massage extends all the way to my knee. He did a 20minute massage instead of half hour. Also, I do know what he did, my feet was extremely painful after that. Its either I clipped my nerve when I slipped after the massage. I slipped because my feet was so slippery and I simply couldn't grip my sandals. Either that or he did some funny things to my nerve.

I was practically limping to the airplane gate. I tortured myself even more when I walked to the wrong gate because of my stupidness. I mistook the seat number for the gate number and this resulted in me trotting the whole length of the airport.

Ok, my 20 minutes is up. Time to indulge in ANTM.

No comments: