Wednesday, October 20, 2004

yoyoyoy, the bkk girl is here.


So, I did go out last night. I went to Siam Square, one of the featured article in the papers. I actually pored over the article but my thai collegue brought me out instead.


The advantage of having massive land space is that all your shops can be on ground level, and you can afford to walk around and get lost at every turn, which in itself is not a bad thing because you see something new at everyturn. I did not even bother to find my bearings, I just walked and turned and walked.


SS is a bit like the streets in Japan, except that its much cheaper. Earings were going for 15B a pair, that is too cheap. It is like 6 times more ex here. I should have brought everything, dump it into my luggage and sell in sg. Even if they do not sell, I would have enough earrings to last a lifetime. I might even have to pierce more earholes to be able to wear them.


I got meself two tops too. I decided I will give them away if I do not like that. They always look so good on display but when I eventually tried them when I got back to the hotel, it was dissapointing. The material was even thinner after it stretched across my body. Its the kind of thin that makes your bra visible.


Its either I got fatter or the top was too thin. I blame the top, obviously.


Oooh, I took the sky train and MRT here too. After Japan's web of trains, nothing is too difficult for me. The trains are quite alright actually. You will have no idea that you are in BKK because you are underground.


I used 4 towels to dry myself after my bath yesterday. I feel like a king. It was a fantastic feeling.
Its like using a different towel for each limb. 4 towels a bath. I am so proud of myself.


No comments: