Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A stroke of Brillance

I came up with a brillant idea.

I have been buying more and more shoes, and it has become tiring trying to find my shoes at the common shoerack at home. So, I have decided to keep my shoes in their original boxes. To avoid confusion since I mostly buy my shoes from the same few places, I will take a photograph of each pair of shoes and stick the photo to the box for identification.

Brillant eh. I am so proud of myself. It is seldom I think in such an organised manner. Now, the hard part is not to procrastinate.



See my first picture.

Will use the laser colour printer tomorrow to print.

Evenings are getting boring. Everything someone see me, they will ask "waaa, how come you are going home/at home?"
For goodness sake, I have been going home almost everyday after work. Why does everyone think I throng the streets of Orchard every night? Why does everyone think that I go clubbing everynight? Infact, I seldom club. When was the last time you hear me say I clubbed?

In fact, I have been most dormant. Its getting very irritating. I am starting to feel very restless. I want to go swimming after work, but the lack of sun and public pools totally put me off. I want to travel but I'm always stuck. I am begining to think that Dung is subconciously stopping me from travelling. One day one day, I will run off without having to adhere to his schedule. *grits teeth*


No comments: