Thursday, October 28, 2004

Bunches

Today as I was walking home, I noticed the sky was grey. Grey. Usually, the sky is just blue, white or dark to me. It was grey today, I was slightly terrified. It was as if some old grandfather's unkempt moustache was covering the sky.

It has been raining and raining these days. I love the rain. It brings the temperature down and I get to wear all my long sleeve tops that I never wear. When was the last time you saw me in something long sleeve, or with sleeves?

I thought of a new phrase on the bus today. Its "I love you bunches"

"I love you", "I love you lots" , "I love you forever" , whatever is overused. Everyone says it. It is dull and outdated. So, I decided " I love you bunches" will be the new phrase.

I smsed Dung the phrase this morning and he was slightly amused and he thought that I had gone mad because I shitted too much this morning.
I had taken it upon myself to describe to him in the most intricate details about my shit ordeal. It was fantastic. It was the half watery totally stinko kind of shit. Dung says that the amount of shit should be proportional to the size of the person. He added that it was alright for a cow like him to shit and fart a lot but not me. Crap. I shall shit as much as I want.

Anyway, as I was saying, "I love you bunches" was refreshing. I had too much time in the day later to ponder and I decided to call Dung "Bunches".

Then, Dung would be able to stand out from the crowd of " dear, dearie, darling, dar, dar dar, ling ,ling lin, sweetheart, sugarypussy".
Bunches is a good name. Of course I told Dung, he protested at first cos he thought it insinuated that he was fat. What a vainpot!
See, once Dung is Bunches, the phrase "I love you Bunches" will take on a second meaning. Its like code phrase for "I love you Dung"
Dual meaning. How cool!

I sold Dung the idea, I got over excited and added that " Dung the Bunches" sounds good too. And like Pavlov dogs, I conditioned Dung the Bunches to say "hi" in this high pitchy voice when say "Dung the Bunches". It was fun, for a while at least.

Cindy: "Dung the Bunches"
Dung: "Hiii"

Cindy " Dung the Bunches" (in low frequency noise)
Dung: "Hiii"

Cindy "Dung the Bunches" (in lower frequency noise)
Dung: "Hiii"

Dung still insisted that it was the shit that gave me this high. I think he secretly enjoyed it too.

No comments: