Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Yippe, I like my new blog layout.

No doubt this is the first custom layout in the blogger page, I like this layout enough to use it. I like the circles and the use of colours. Thanks to Douglas Bowman. The other blogskins on third party sites are simply too troublesome to use and usually plagued with viruses.

Who cares if a million other people is using this layout? *fwah*
DonĂ¢€™t you think the circles on this blog layout resemble my earrings too? The circle ones.

Anyway, I lost all the comments written in the previous blogs because I switched from haloscan to the inhouse comments provider. Some people whine a lot when they lose things that once upon a time meant sometime to them, I donĂ¢€™t. I enjoy throwing away things. I used to keep greeting cards from years ago from all my friends, but now I just discard them. No point clinging on to the past I figured.

Will slowly decorate the layout.

Today I learnt a shocking fact. Remember the Neanderthal I complained about? Today I found out that she has only primary education. She did not even make it to Secondary school. No wonder she is so dumb. She must have failed all the way to primary 8 before finally giving up. I thought dumb people do N levels. I do not even have a proper adjective to describe her dumbness level.

How can anyone with primary education turn out so bitchy. It baffles me.
Without a certain education level, you cannot even qualify to say that you are educated. If you think about it, at 28, N cannot even be compared to your mums and dads. Word has it that she married a NUS researcher. Must be some balding, fat, ugly guy. If she has kids, it will effect to the nullification of genes.


My friends all have at least a polytechnic education. Most of them are geniuses though.
I know I sound totally arrogant and cocky all the time, but hey, I think I have the right to. Its my blog and also although I may not be like those geniuses who complete their PhD in like half the time, I know I am not dumb.

Time to decide if I should go eat mango ice-cream. I hate eating after brushing my teeth for the night.

No comments: