Saturday, April 23, 2005

Home on a Saturday

I feel extremely guai today.

Its a Saturday and I am not going out but going to join my parents for dinner. Its been eon since I did that.
I packed my wardrobe and room too. Actually all I did was to rearrange the clothes and throw away the stuff that cluttered my table. I have no idea how all this stuff came to me. I seldom buy anything.

My mum just bought 2 zen micros for my siblings. She asked if I wanted one too but I declined. Citibank was having this close door sale at Creative and I had to disappear from work 2 times within 2 hours to go swipe my card. I fiddled with it later and found that I kinda liked it.
Buy creative, forget about the fruit. Support local. After all, the fruit already has about 60% of market share. We bought 2 speakers too, the 3600 , it was going at 99. I think the retail price is almost 250. Dung took one and I have no idea where the one in my house is.

Anyone wants anything from creative next time, just ask me. All I have to do is to disappear from work and walk over. Don't expect me to queue up though. Talking about queue, I was surprised to see a queue at the doors at 11am. It opens at 11am. I went at 11am sharp thinking I would be the first one there, but there was already like 30 people ahead of me. Apparently, there were only a limited number of speakers going at 99. How do people get off work at 11am to join a q? I am sure not all of them work near Creative.

Blogging at 4pm on a Saturaday. Man, I do need to find a life.

No comments: