Saturday, April 23, 2005

Xing Fu.

I am the happiest girl alive now!

I bought new goggles plus a swim cap. I am so happy!
I had crabs and prawns for dinner too. In my younger cousin's words, I feel so xing fu now. *does cartwheels around my room*

Its amazing how little makes me darn happy. I love my new goggles. My old goggles are perfectly fine except that they are day goggles. I used to swim in sunlight then. Its those goggles with shiny film that keeps that glare out, those that allow you to ogle at guys without them knowing you are looking. My new goggles are clear, so clear you can see my eyes. Its for swimming after sunset which I do these days. With my old goggles, I could barely see anything. So happy. Bought a new swim cap too. So happy.

Crabs and prawns. I am not exactly a crab fan but I ate like one whole crab by myself. It was fun. The buttery prawns were heavenly too. Was at Melben Seafood at Blk 232 AMK St22. Go there instead of Jumbo, its cheaper.

You know what the best part is, my dad paid for my goggles and swim cap. Yeah. Now, staying home on Saturday does have it perks.

2 comments:

Guojun said...

Hey babe. I love your new blog skin. Kinda pinkish for you maybe, but still nice.

I'm not a seafood person though. Cos prawns make me sick... But I'm a apple person... just bought my ipod... waiting for it to be delivered... =)

Handsel said...

i love this blog skin..actually i like pink, am trying to don more pink..hahaha..