Sunday, April 24, 2005

ICQ rules, MSN sucks

You know what, I hate msn and yet I switch on my msn to find people to chat

Whats wrong with me? and What's wrong with the rest of the world for preferring msn over icq?
ICQ rules. MSN sucks.

In MSN, the stupid orange blinking thing appears at my taskbar and I have no control over it. Don't tell me its in the setting, I plough through it and cannot find a way to switch it off. It irritates the hell of me.

ICQ allows you to go invisible and chat with the whoever you please. In MSN, once you appear offline, you cannot chat. Don't tell me to block people blar blar, this would mean that if I want to use msn at home, I have to block out my whole office. Duh. Msn is legal in my office and the only reason why I use it, or even start to have contacts.

I hate the display pics in msn. I hate it when people put pictures of their children or cats in it. It is why I always switch the pictures off. But I do want to see the other nicer pictures, so switching it on and off is a hassle for me. I totally hate it when my colleague at work puts pics of her children, for goodness sake, her children are damn ugly and not the least bit cute. Children under 2 yrs of age are in general in some way cute, but hers are not. I squirm everytime she msgs me. I have since switched off the display pictures at work permanently. I know I am being slight mean in saying that her children are not cute, but trust me, that's how I feel.

I hate the way msn has nudges winks blar blar. Its like duh..for what. Needless to say, I switched off that function too.

I hate the way msn allows you to change your name. Hello, its like I have to remember everyone's email address to know who they are?

In ICQ, you can select a few files, do a right click and send via ICQ, in msn you are forced to send a file at a time. Dumb.

I like the layout of ICQ so much better. Much better.

Hate msn. Quit msn and install ICQ.

1 comment:

Handsel said...

wa lao..say i nag...the pt is..i like icq and i dun see the need for another messenger and I have no idea why people are using msn instead of icq..blah