Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My msns at work.

I must say that I have been having very sexual conversations with my friends on msn while at work.

The first was with GJ.

Excerpt from his post
Me: SAF give free condom for my Taiwan trip....
Cindy: Issit? I heard its lousy, it breaks when filled with water...
Me: Issit? I dunno...
Cindy: Why dun you try it?
Me: Wif who?
Cindy: Ask you to fill it with water lah!!! Not use for sex!!!!
Me: ...

Do a replace all "Me" with "GJ"
He has a photo of his condoms there too. Some obsure brand I never knew.

The conversation proceeded on to along the likes of GJ thinking he has a little dick but good techniques. He refused to tell me what he meant by little dick and good techniques though. Does dick size matters? As SPG adeptly puts it, "I have never seen a 2.4 inch dildo"

Fastforward to chat with Al today. The chat resulted in him sending me his Karma Sutra over. All 8Mb of it.

He asked me, "What is it that a woman wants"

"To cum and cum and cum and cum, without having to do any work on the guy." - my reply.

He must have fallen off his chair then because it took him like 10 mins to reply back. It was the most straightforward answer he heard.

I always think that a guy only does what he does so that he can peak. I know there will be plenty of rebuttals but if you think again, its essentially true. How many guys will time and time again go down on a girl without wanting any sexual favours in return?

Al thinks its a two way street. I agree but I do know more horny guys than girls. In fact, all the guys I know are horny with the exception of one. Long story about that lone one.

Anyway, sex is too cheem a topic to discuss about. I will just land up going around in circles. I can feel it coming. Will stop now.

> Dancingpris - will try to take a photo of it. I just wore it so its somewhere aroudn now. My bro thought I was attending a malay wedding when he saw me go out. My mum exclaimed , ' wah..why you were ah pu nei clothes". Dung says its ok because he is peranakan. I think I might not wear it to a wedding afterall, but just to plays and musicals.

1 comment:

Handsel said...

haha..incidentally i wasn't referring to u. the ironic thing is the other guy i was referring to also had his grion splashed with water.