Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Bling Bling.

Argk, I am sick again. I used to be very strong and seldom fall sick. Nowadays I fall sick like a wimp. Have a fever and my throat hurts. I felt so weak that I had to scramble home from work in a cab. Worse still, I still had to direct the clueless cab driver on the route to take. I seriously thought I was going to faint in the cab. Took panadol extra and my life is dependent on it now.

On to happier healthy things,

I realized yesterday that I actually like jewellery. When I was in my prepubescent teens, I never understood the craze my friends had for Bits and Pieces and Perlini silver. IMHO, the stuff they sell there were downright ugly. The only time I went there was to find presents for friends.

I thought I wasn't girl enough to like jewellery.

Yesterday, I realized I do like jewellery. They are so beautiful. Its just that the stuff at Bits and Pieces and Perlini Silver are so ugly.



See isn't this so lovely.

Jewellery cannot be given by anyone. Something worn so close to you has to be special.

I have been wearing this diamond necklace my mum gave me on my 18th birthday. Its a small diamond, and not the least bit eye-striking but I have been wearing it everyday. I only take it out when I go swimming. Once, I lost the diamond when I neglected to hook it properly. I went into a frenzy but found the diamond eventually.

Ok, I think I need to stop blogging. The effects of panadol are wearing out and my brain is collapsing. Till I feel better. Meanwhile, I love blings blings!

2 comments:

Maximus said...

hello.. how is your dad right now?

Handsel said...

My dad's better now. Resting at home. Thanks.