Monday, December 27, 2004

The Wedding

I went to a wedding dinner tonight and I only met the bride and groom once before.

In short, I was the plus one. On the wedding invite, it was written "Dung and partner". I am that insignificant. Would it actually be so much trouble to find out my name??

I decided if I have to invite them to my wedding, the invite will be "Groom and partner". Fark.

That's beside the point. Why does everyone have to wear nice dresses to weddings?? My dresses are either too informal or way too short for weddings. I need a nice dress. But then, I think I need more than one nice dress because I cannot possibly wear the same thing to every weddings because you meet the same people every wedding. Crap.

I wore a tube and denim to the wedding today and I looked like I was going to zouk instead of going to a wedding. Whatever. Thankfully I think I have no more weddings to go to this year. I think the next wedding I would have to attend will be in May.

This brings me to another point, Why is everyone getting married!!!! *grits teeth*

Today, the bride and groom looked as if they were a JC couple instead. The groom is not too tall and the bride is short. I think she is less than 155cm. They look juvenile. The only other couple I think looks juvenile is Emily and her Nan.

At all the weddings that I attend this year, I have always been the plus one. When are my friends getting married? They should, so at least I know the wedding couple and more people at the table.

No comments: