Sunday, December 12, 2004

My Xmas Wish List

Because I am still in my depressed mood and refuse to write depressing entries, I have nothing to blog about. Writing depressing entries only serves to make one more depressed. So, Lef suggested I write a Xmas wish list, so here it goes.

I maintain that I am a simple person who really doesn't yearn for any single item, just give me a pool and swimming suits and I be the happiest person on earth.

Nevertheless, my wish list goes:
- I want a new pc with a big lcd screen. The lcd screen should be big and mounted on the wall. I will have wireless keyboard and mouse, so that I can surf and chat while lazing in bed. Throw in B&O sound system too please.

- PS2 and Xbox and N-gage. I do not game much. I played Crimson skies briefly and I kept crashing and I seemed unable to dodge the bullets. Nevertheless, I would be the envy of many because I have all the gaming platforms. I would then be more attractive to guys.

- Colorful bedsheets. They must be like a thousand thread count. Colorful bedsheets are important because they ensure sweet dreams. However, most colorful bedsheets are damn obiang. Its tough choosing the perfect bedsheet.

- A palmtop. I want the one with the fastest processor, highest memory, brightest display, chicest design. Then, I will be able to play bejeweled wherever I go.

- A king size bed. I want to be able to roll and turn in bed.

- A bigger room to fit my king size bed.

- To strike toto. I will then quit my job and learn how to grow my money. Working is just not me. I'm a Sunday child.

- Have cable in my room. I used to have cable in my room until my dad switched to Digital cable. He has since not wired cable into my room and I am limited to Ch5 only. I don't watch the mandarin channels anyhow. I want to be able to watch SATC in my room instead of in the hall. It is embarrassing when your parents are around when Samantha is shagging some guy. While we are on the topic, NO, I do not want a dildo. Lef keeps insisting I need one.

- Dobby. I need dobbies to clean up after me. My room is constantly in a mess that I gave up trying to tidy it. Where have all the house-elves gone? *sings to the tune of where have all the cowboys gone*

Xmas xmas xmas.....oh..did I mention, my bday is very close to xmas too.

2 comments:

Guojun said...

Eh... Maybe if you have a dildo, you wouldn't be so depressed?

Handsel said...

nonono, I dun need a dildo..the real thing please.