Monday, December 06, 2004

S Idol

I am blogging this on notes as there is something wrong with blogger.

It is now the half hour break before the nation crowns Singapore Idol.

My Malay colleagues have said that they will wear a paper bag over their heads if Sly wins.
Much as I like to see the big brown bag, I have to say Taufik is the better one.
Sly irritated the hell out of me. I cannot hear what he is singing. His words are all either mashed up or mispronounced. Totally irksome.

I may not speak Queen's English but Sly said "I saw it flew", in his defense when a stray light stick whizzed past the Judge's table.
I cringed. Its "I saw it fly, fly fly, not flew"
I repeat, Sly irritates me.

Then again, I will not vote. It is still imho a waste of money. I rather buy 4D.

Mediacorp artiste are terrible too. With the exception of a few, none of them refuse to reveal who they are rooting for when interviewed. This is crap. It is not as if you will lose fans if you pick either contestant. Come on, where's all the self confidence? I just feel like bashing their heads against a freshly painted wall when they sit on the fence. Grrr...


*************************************
Because blogger server is still down. Taufik is now Singapore Idol!!!!

I am so happy!!!
Except that moment that he passed the mike to Sly to sing his first single. Stupid boy, your fans voted for you, they want to hear you and you pass the mike to Sly. This is not the time to be sporting. Whatever.

I am so glad I will hear Taufik on radio. Yeah!

1 comment:

Guojun said...

Hey, this blog is like, so long overdue.... C'mon! I want to see more blog!!