Friday, December 31, 2004

Almost 2005

Yeah, I went to New Asia Bar today. Its been eons since I went to a bar or anywhere that made my hair smell so horribly of cigarettes smoke. Nice place, Great View. Lousy plastic table that kept moving though.

We were seated just next to the dj console and had the music full blast. It was way too loud. So loud it made screams inaudible.

Took tons of photos there. Am not going to show any cos I do not think my friends fancy their pictures online.

The last time I went up Swissotel, it was Westin Stamford and it was Compass Rose. I remembered we went in by the back door, through the kitchen because we took the wrong lift up. We drank some merlion drink and stole like 2 merlion figurines, 2 Westin Stamford figurines back home. I have one Merlion at home. I think Sam has one, Ben has one, and either Mingli or Emily has the other. It was hilarious. The waiters were supposed to give us brand new figurines to bring home, but we conveniently put into our bags the figurines that we drank from as well.

Those were the days. Think we were only eighteen then.

Yeah, New Year Eve's tomorrow, or rather today as its 3am now.
May the New Year bring on better things, and still, may Weiqiang be found.

No comments: