Sunday, December 19, 2004

Its coming!!!

I see that ICQ has reminded all 300 contacts on my list that my birthday is coming!!

I got msgs from Chippy (very irritating guy) and Qes (another very irritating guy) wishing me Happy Birthday. Both Chippy and Qes are friends and are in the Air Force. Both Chippy and Qes both think each other are irritating. Anyhow, Qes merely typed "Happy Birthday". Its not my birthday yet!! Be more sincere, put IN ADVANCE. But then, I should not be so demanding.

Yumi smsed me Happy Birthday too. and in advance. He is going somewhere and will be unable to wish me on the actual day. Yeah.

Last year I switched off my ICQ Birthday notice and no one remembered my birthday!! I felt it was pointless to have people whom I am not close to wish me happy birthday because ICQ told them to.

This year, I cannot care less. Yeah, I'm getting older!

No comments: