Friday, December 10, 2004

Foul Week

I am fucking pissed right now.

I had not had a good week. In fact, I had the worst week of my life thus far.

My dad had a heart attack and was hospitalized. He was in ICU with all the drips and was hooked up to a monitoring system. I spent four nights there. They only allowed this one miserable cold hard chair in ICU, this explains my backache. My back is still sore. Fuck. yadar yadar yadar...do not want to elaborate in my foul mood.

Had a depressing week at work. Although it was only a 4 day week at work, I had no drive and motivation. Totally low morale and time crawled. It was miserable. Fuck

Was looking forward to meeting Dung but as usual he has so much work. I went home today knowing that I will die and rot in the office if I stayed there. He called me at 8 to say that he was leaving his office and was washing up. Already I was getting pissed, but nm. I am magnanimous.

8.30pm. Some blardy thingy went into my left eye making it all red and uncomfortable. I looked like the one red eye pirate. I had all this pent up energy in me. My eye still hurts. Fuck.

9pm, he called and said he just left. Fuck. 1 whole hour. 9pm. By the time he meets me, it will be 9.30pm, and we will land up with nowhere to go and nothing to eat. He will then be dead tired and sleep in my carpark. So, I said in a rather pissed tone, "Why not you just go home?". You know what, he AGREED but added he will go eat. So I asked where, and he said he was going Ikea to eat. Fuck. Firstly, regardless of what I said, his reaction should still to be to meet me. Secondly, how can he go Ikea without me. Fuck Fuck Fuck. I am so pissed.

I soften and asked him to meet me, he then told me that he had turned into AYE. Fuck. How can anyone make a turn so fast. Fuck.

930pm, I msged him, "I am very mang zhang. Was looking forward to meeting you. Fuck". No reply. Again, incorrect response.

In summary, I had a terrible week. Also, there are only 5 people online on my icq list now, it serves only to further jeer me. Fuck.

3 comments:

Guojun said...

Hey babe, sorry I wasn't in the icq when you need me. Weekend is here, hope you have a better time today.

Handsel said...

actually you were, but the white flag was on too..

dezmond said...

hey... try to relax urself... hope your father's ok now....