Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Canned replies are not polite but infuriating.

Look, this is what M1 replied.

Dear Ms Ong

Thank you for your e-mail dated 1 November 2004.

We thank you for taking your valuable time to write to us pertaining to your feedback on transfer of ownership policy. We are currently reviewing your case and will keep you informed on the outcome.

We appreciate your patience. Please rest assured that we would contact you soonest possible.

If you have other queries, please contact our 24-hour Customer Service Hotline at 1627 (+65 96801627). Alternatively, you may send us your query/ feedback via the link below.

http://csfeedback.m1.com.sg/jsp/email.jsp

Yours sincerely

MobileOne Ltd

Nuryusman

Customer Relations

It is obviously a canned reply. Its funny how I wrote to Irene , Assistant Manager, and Nuryusman replies. I suspect my email was intercepted along the way by the mail handler or perhaps Irene too does not value me as a customer.

You think M1 will reply me positively? I think they are toying me around their little finger.

No comments: